In this episode I speak with Chantal Murphy mom and founder of Baby Sleep Magic. Chantal founded the company as she went through her own parenting challenges as she transitioned from corporate world in the event planning business to Motherhood. as her first child struggled…as did Mom & Dad she realized there were limited resources in how to optimally support her newborn son with sleep techniques. As many Mom’s will do they begin to research and she soon became know as the “baby lady” and organically grew her business into a sleep coaching business for new mom’s. She recently launched a new app to help equip parents with encouragement, tools and tips to ensure both baby and parents get the much needed sleep to live this one life well.
– Creating Community
– Set up the environment (bedroom) for success
– Using Natural Sounds ex. White Noise
– What to Expect and How to Handle Adjustments
– How to Work Through Sleep Disruptions
– Should I Rock My Baby to Sleep?
– Letting Go of the ‘Mom Guilt’
– Understand Wake Windows
– How and When to Start Naps
– Managing Growth Transitions
– Importance of Nutrition for a Good Sleep
– Feedings: How Much and When, Latching
– Understanding Baby Sleep Cycles
App: Baby Sleep Magic on Apple iTunes & Google Play
What Women Want
Favorite Rest & Recovery:
“Me Time” Alone Time / Self-Care with Massage
*Anything discussed in this episode is not medical advice and you should always check with a health professional prior to taking any actions.
Please leave arating and review
Connect with me onInstagramandTwitter
Great Ways to Support Your Sleep:
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/therestandrecoverypodcast/support